≡ Menu

London Cab For Sale in The USA

London Cab For Sale

1984 London Cab

As you know, my Texas based London Black Cab was for sale, and I also have an owner wanting to sell hers too in South Carolina.

Check out all London Black Cabs for sale in the USA at the special corner of my website that seems to be attracting a lot of attention these days.

Here are the details – if you have interest, please use the form below or call 323.428.3748  to get in touch or comment on this post and I’ll connect you. It’s black and crocodile and has ridiculously low miles for an eighties car. I have to imagine that my cab has at least 200,000 miles on the streets of London under its belt.

“I’m in Charleston, South Carolina :)…my London Cab is newly painted, has a GPS, Black on Black with faux croc interior…it’s a 1984 , suicide doors, runs on propane, has about 49,000 miles on it…asking $15,000, it runs great but the battery dies if your not careful  you really need to watch if you leave a light on or leave a door open it drains  quickly, the air conditioning and heat work has a great sound system and video player in it!”

Having owned a black cab for a year, having AC is huge – and the battery drainage is entirely normal. The internal passenger compartment lights are taken from an age when lots of amps were pushed through robust wires to make a faint orange glow. So they use a fair amount of power, as do the running lights. Suffice it to say, make sure the doors close properly when you park.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Message

Black Cab

Black on black Black cab back

323.428.3748

{ 35 comments… add one }

• Alexander Kennedy 2012/05/24, 13:31

Do you still have a cab for sale?

• ronmalibu 2012/05/24, 17:08

I’m afraid not. I can give you the details of the guy who bought it from me if you like. Meanwhile, I’m going to update the page to reflect the sale.

• tess giuliani 2012/09/03, 14:00

Hi to all,
        I am new at this kind of emailing – commenting and relpying. I see that my emailing 3 people was redundant as it all lands up
        on the same screen. Sorry for the blah, blah, blah. One blah would have sufficed.
        Ok, happy to hear from anyone as I would like to find a new home for my 1984 London Cab.
        cheers
        Tess

• tess giuliani 2012/09/03, 13:50

I saw this converstation from May. I have a London Cab I am selling.
      It’s a 1984 in good condition. I bought it while taking a studies program at Cambridge University in 1989.
      So I have had it for 23 years and probably put on less than 50 miles in that time as I bought it for it’s looks.
      I had it shipped from South Hampton, England and restored it over here. It’s in good condition and I have all the papers on the cab.

I don’t have it on a web site but I do have a website for my design company http://www.tessgiuliani.com where you can
      also get in touch with me as well as the email above.
      I have great pictures of the car inside and out. I could send them via email if you contact me. If you are still looking I can get this information to you.

If you have purchased a cab maybe you could direct me to other ways to contact people who might be interested.
      Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you.
      Cheers
      Tess Giuliani
      201445 7302

• Lori Hilton 2012/08/07, 18:17

Hello …I have (3) 2004 London Taxi’s for sale (one runs, one will run once the “cam shaft sensor” is replaced and we have a new one, the other is for parts). I was wondering if you knew anyone who might be interested in buying them. We are selling all three as a package deal. I am in Florida but the taxi’s are Orange Co, CA. Thank you for any information you can give me. Lori Hilton

• ronmalibu 2012/08/09, 13:27

Wow – how much for the package? I can certainly advertise them on my blog for you.

• debbie 2012/08/12, 22:21

I am interested in one Lori. Please contact me I am in sol Cal.

• debbie 2012/08/12, 22:27

Lori my contact is 626-548-8528

• ronmalibu 2012/08/13, 11:58

I’ll put you guys in touch with each other by email – I feel like some kind of cab match-maker

• Lori Hilton 2012/08/13, 12:19

LOL Ron …guess you are. I’ll have my hubby, Andy give you a call, Debbie …thanks !

• tess giuliani 2012/09/03, 13:42

Hi Ron,

I saw this converstation from May. I have a London Cab I am selling. I don’t know how to go about selling it or even pricing it and I thought maybe you could direct me.

but I have no idea how to sell it or what cabs are going for.

also get in touch with me as well as the email above.
        I have great pictures of the car inside and out. I could send them via email. Do you have a blog?

I sent this note to Debbie who you corresponded with to see if they were still in the market.
        I would be very grateful if you can make some time to give me a few pointers. Hope you are enjoy your Labor Day.
        Thank you.
        Cheers
        Tess Giuliani
        201 445 7302

• Cathy 2013/02/06, 07:52

I saw this posting while surfing around to purchase a cab. Is it still for sale?

• ronmalibu 2013/03/07, 13:09

There are a couple of cabs on the site that are still for sale!

• tess giuliani 2012/09/03, 13:33

Hi Debbie,
    I saw this converstation from May. I have a London Cab I am selling.
    I had it shipped from South Hampton, England and restored it over here. It’s in good condition and I have all the papers on her.

also get in touch with me as well as the email above.
    I have great pictures of the car inside and out that I can send to your email address.

Even if you have purchased a Lori maybe we could speak as I am looking for directions on how and where to sell it.
    Thank you. Hope to hear from you soon.
    cheers,
    Tess Giuliani
    201 445 7302

• Cynthia 2013/01/05, 09:14

Hi,
    Just saw this conversation and I am wondering if anyone is still looking for a London Taxi. I have a burgundy colored one for sale in Virginia. It is a 1975 Austin style with Nissan diesel type TD27 engine. Refurbished in 2005 including new paint, upholstery, headlining, steering wheel and carpet. I have pictures if anyone is interested.

• Raul Rubio 2013/01/06, 16:26

I am looking to purchase an old London Taxi. I would be interested in photos and prices. :)

Thanks for being the “board” for all things london taxi state-side!

R

• ronmalibu 2013/04/10, 07:44

I hope you find one Raul – feel free to hit us up with any questions!

• Ian 2013/01/13, 20:35

Hi guys/gals, Ian here from Back in Black London Cabs in Western Australia. If you’re looking for London cabs, we have 4 running and regd – “blakmajic” ( the Rat ), scv-1002 (the Ghost- white ), scv-1565 ( Winston ), and 1 EBY-340 (the vampire). The 5th black cab, “Franky”, is almost ready for registration. We also have 3 spare parts cabs and will sell the business as a whole or sell the cabs individually. Tons of future bookings too if you want them ( in Australia ). 8 cabs in total, with or without bookings $199k negotiable. boogieman

• Ian 2013/01/13, 20:42

Hi again, boogieman ( Ian ) from WOz. Website is http://www.backinblacklondoncabs.com.au, email backinblack2@bigpond.com. Mobile ( cell ) is 0415075278

• Jo Hathaway 2013/04/21, 16:52

Looking to buy a black cab and bring home to me in Vancouver, BC, Canada – any of these (or others) still available? Thanks :)

• ronmalibu 2013/04/25, 16:09

Let me check in – I think it’s time I started a forum so that people aren’t waiting for me to respond when I’m off on a mountain somewhere

• Ian Sinclair 2013/12/29, 08:12

Hi Jo sorry for the extremely late reply. Things are pretty busy. We have 6 cabs for sale. Three can be registered with some tlc, the other three are good for spare parts only. $21000 Australian total plus shipping will not separate. Regards, Ian.

• Leslie Hollaway 2013/05/29, 09:58

Hi, I am interested in purchasing a black cab for our bridal business. We are located in North Carolina,. Thank you, Leslie Hollaway

• Ian Sinclair 2013/12/29, 08:04

Hi Leslie we’re in Western Australia and have several (6) black cabs (1 is white) for sale in varying states of repair. Three are able to be repaired to a registerable condition and the other three will be included as spare parts cabs for the low cost of $21ooo Australian dollars. We have an ebay ad which runs out tomorrow with a lot of interest but no one has bid close enough to the asking price yet. Not sure about shipping etc but will help if we can. Regards, Ian.

• Karen Halper 2013/07/19, 11:56

I am interested in purchasing a English Taxi Cab and presently live in St. Louis. Do you know if any are still available?

Karen Halper

• ronmalibu 2013/10/07, 12:40

Hey Karen – please use the form directly on the post to contact the owner directly!

• Ian Sinclair 2013/12/29, 07:56

Hi guys/gals, email Ian at backinblack2@bigpond.com for special prices on vintage London cabs for sale in Perth Western Australia and please let me know if you are selling a London cab in any condition as we are always expanding the fleet. Look out for the ABC2 documentary 2015 on the life of Bon Scott (original lead singer ACDC) featuring our London cabs. There are currently 8 cabs in the fleet ranging from 1964-1987 and we need more cabs as we are currently booked until April 2015 and receiving daily website enquiries. Royal family and the Queen have commended our efforts, transported many celebrities, politicians, rock stars, bands, young and old, weddings, weddings, weddings, and more weddings, school balls, airport transfers, film props, stage props ( One Direction Perth concert), the list goes on and on and on. Business still building and is regrettably for sale with www, trademark, hundreds of bookings, 8 vehicles, subcontract help, etc. Family illness forces sale. Make an offer and surprise yourself!

• Jerry G Crosby 2014/02/19, 05:58

London Black Cabs For Sale!!! I just closed down my operation in Charleston S.C.. I presently (2/19/2014) have 5 FIVE of my 10 left for sale.
    They all are:
    2004 TXll
    AC/Heat
    Ford Diesel Engine
    Seats 5
    “Americanized” with left hand steering
    Body in excellent condition
    Mileage range between 100-150K
    Brought to USA in 2005 new $52,000 each
    Presently asking $19,000 each or discounts for multiple purchase.
    These will go fast so first come first serve!
    New from